The International Cultural-Educational Association (ICEA) hosted a group of Ukrainian educators and law professionals who participate in a program what was conducted during April 18-25, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia. The program objective was to introduce Ukrainian legal professionals to the American education and Law system.
The program provided presentations and meetings hosted by collaborating organizations, including the administration of Municipal Court of Atlanta, Atlanta Law firm Hall, Booth and Smith, P.C., Atlanta law firm Smith, Gambrell and Russell, LLP, Georgia State University College of Law.
The following members of Ukrainian delegation was:
- Kateryna Grytsai – Judge, Pidhaitsi district court, Ternopil region;
- Mariana Verbitska – Professor of Law, Ph.D. in Judicial Science, Ternopil National Economic University;
- Mykhailo Verbitskyi – Lawyer, “New Life”, LLC, Ternopil region;
- Viktor Karchevskyy – Chief of investigation unit, Ternopil region department, Ministry of Inter Affairs in Ukraine;
- Inna Yaskevych – Рrosecutor, Kremenets district prosecutor office, Ternopil region;
- Viktoriya Hrobova – Professor, Ph. D. in Judicial Science, Sumy Campus of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs;
- Svitlana Bocharova – Jurist and notary of Law and Notary Agency in Kiev.
ICEA gives special thank you to the following individuals for their wonderful presentations:
- Lynn Hogue – International Programs Director, Georgia State University College of Law,
- Jeremy Redmon – reporter from Atlanta Journal Сonstitution,
- Elena L. Kochutin – attorney, JD, MBA at Law,
- Tetiana Lendiel – lider of Ukrainian community in Atlanta, program coordinator for ICEA,
- Gennady Cymbalyuk –PhD, lector of Georgia State University.