The International Cultural-Educational Association (ICEA) hosted a group of international legal professionals who participated in a program during September 18 – 25, 2017 in Chicago, IL.
The following members of Ukrainian delegation:
- Anatolii Yemets – Judge, Supreme Court of Ukraine,
- Viktor Kasap – Chief Judge of Khmelnitsky District Administrative Court,
- Svitlana Smyk – Judge, Pechersk District Court, city of Kyiv,
- Hanna Lebedieva – Judge of Mykolaiv Regional Administrative Court,
- Volodymyr Melnychuk – Judge, Kyiv Administrative Court of Appeal,
- Ira Hladuniak – Jurist, Kolomyia city District Court, Ivano Frankivsk region,
- Roman Yusypiv – Prosecutor, Prosecutor Office of Ternopil region,
- Inna Gryshchuk – Court administrator, Administrative Court of Appeal, Vinnytsia Region,
- Oleg Horetskyi – Attorney, managing partner of Goretskyy and Partners Law Firm, Kyiv,
- Oleksii Nikishev – Jurist, legal consultant for Odessa Trading House, LLC, city of Odessa,
- Andrii Dudnyk – Jurist, court administrator of Ternopil Regional Economic Court,
- Tetyana Mykytyuk – Deputy Chief, Berezhany district Police Department, Ternopil region,
- Nataliya Protsiv – Deputy Chief, Ternopil regional Police Department,
- Dmytro Tsybulskyi – Judicial assistant of Khelnytskyi City District Court.