The International Cultural-Educational Association (ICEA) hosted a group of Ukrainian law professionals who participate in a program what was conducted during July 11 – 17, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
The program had presentations and meetings hosted by collaborating organizations. The program objective was to introduce Ukrainian law professionals to the American legal systems.
The following members of Ukrainian delegation was:
- Ihor Haliian– chief of Monastyrysk district court, Ternopil region
- Anna Haliian– his wife, jurist. She is studying now psychology at the Ternopil Pedagogical University.
- Lidiia Ivanova – jurist, public notary from Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Yuriy Kostetskyy – jurist and public notary from Ternopil.
- Halyna Parusova – a jurist and public notary from Kyiv.
- Mykola Gibskyi – prosecutor, Kremenets district office, Ternoil region, Ukraine.
The program provided presentations and meetings hosted by collaborating organizations:
- United States District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Cook county clerk office
- Consulate General of Ukraine in Chicago
- Meltser Law Group